Whirlpool 6.2 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - Stainless Steel
$597.92 - $804.99
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Create delicious family meals with the help of the industry's largest capacity range available* at 6.2 cubic feet. TimeSavor™ Plus true convection uses a rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven, allowing you to roast up to 30% faster.** Using convection cooking is easy with Convection Conversion. It automatically converts standard temperatures to the convection equivalent. Now you can save time when single-rack baking with 25% faster preheating.*** Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently. Whirlpool's most energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle available**** offers quick, easy and odor-free oven cleaning with AquaLift™ self-clean technology. The AccuBake® temperature management system delivers uniform baking results every time. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements. This model has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Achieve uniform baking results every time—The AccuBake® temperature management system uses a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- Roast up to 30% faster—TimeSavor™ Plus true convection uses a rear fan and a third heating element in the back of the oven to seal in flavor and roast faster (Versus a conventional oven with a 12–14 lb turkey)
- Easy and odor-free oven cleaning in only 50 minutes—Our most energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle available uses water and low-heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven (Based on average cleaning time of self-clean cycle with water and moderate soils, versus traditional self clean cycle)
- Save time with 25% faster preheating—Rapid Preheat uses all of the elements and a rear fan to heat the oven quickly and efficiently (Single-rack baking with Rapid Preheat option versus three-rack without option)
- Industry's largest capacity range available—Our 6.2 cu. ft. capacity electric range gives you plenty of room to handle even your largest meals (Among leading brand single cavity 30" freestanding electric ranges)
- Industry's largest window available—Check on cooking progress with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window (Based on interior viewable window of leading brand freestanding ranges)
- Save space with two elements in one—The dual radiant elements provide an inner ring for slowly simmering stock pots, and a larger outer ring to evenly distribute heat to large pots and pans
- Keep food warm while the rest of the meal is being prepared—This low-powered 6" Warm Zone fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience
- Make room for large or tall items—Remove the split rack insert to make room for large or tall items, or attach it to make a full rack
- Automatically convert temperatures to the convection equivalent—The Convection Conversion feature automatically adjusts the oven temperature, taking the guesswork out of programming your oven
**Versus a conventional oven with a 12–14 lb turkey.
***Single-rack baking with Rapid Preheat option versus three-rack without option.
****Versus traditional self clean cycle.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This