Maytag 6.2 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Speed Heat™ Element - Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Built to cook everything from dinner for two to large family feasts, this industry-leading 6.2 cu. ft. capacity* freestanding range has the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast. You won't know how you ever cooked without features like a Triple-Choice™ element for more flexible, even heating, a 3,200-watt SpeedHeat™ element - the industry's most powerful** - and a 10-year limited parts warranty*** on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements protecting your purchase. For added convenience, odor-free, low temperature AquaLift™ self-clean technology helps get your oven clean in less than an hour. Plus, you can be proud knowing your innovative new range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. *Among leading brand single cavity electric 30 in. freestanding ranges. **Among leading brands, non-induction elements. ***Visit maytag.com for warranty details.
- Industry leading capacity - This 6.2 cu. ft. electric range meets all your cooking needs (Among leading brand single cavity electric 30 in. freestanding ranges)
- Most powerful element available - At 3,200-watts of heat, the Speed Heat™ element is perfect for handling large cooking jobs such as searing steak or quickly boiling water (Among leading brands, non-induction elements)
- No other brand offers a more comprehensive warranty - A 10-year limited parts warranty on the ceramic-glass cooktop and oven and cooktop elements ensures long-lasting performance (Visit maytag.com for warranty details)
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA - From Oklahoma to you, Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in America
- Faster roasting and uniform baking - EvenAir™ convection uses a fan to maintain even temperatures, providing faster roasting as well as uniform browning and baking
- Clean your oven in less than 1 hour - Innovative AquaLift™ self-clean technology saves time and energy and is virtually odor free. It activates with water and low heat to release tough, baked on soils from underneath so food and debris easily wipe away
- Recessed rack provides maximum cooking capacity - This oven's Max Capacity rack is recessed for more space, which is perfect for large items and holiday meals
- Dependable, even cooking throughout the oven - The Precision Cooking™ system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil for exceptional results and optimal performance