KitchenAid 6.2 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Event-Heat™ Technology - Black
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This KitchenAid® 30 in. freestanding electric range KERS202 features convection cooking and helps make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable. With the innovative Even-Heat™ Technology exclusive to KitchenAid®, you’ll get an oven free of cold spots and a cooktop that delivers a consistent heat level. Double-ring elements give you the versatility of two elements in one location, with outer rings that add the size and power for larger cookware or quantities of food. And, you can self-clean your oven in under an hour without odors or really high temperatures with the AquaLift™ Self-Clean Technology.
- Consistent heating for the oven and cooktop - Even-Heat™ Technology evenly disperses heat inside the oven and on the cooktop
- Quick and easy self-cleaning - AquaLift™ Self-Clean Technology cleans your oven in under an hour without odors and at a temperature below 250 deg. F with an innovative oven coating that uses low heat and water to release baked-on spills
- Clearly see every rack - ClearVue™ Large Viewing Window allows you to clearly see every rack from edge to edge without opening the oven door
- Increased cooking flexibility - Double-ring elements give you the versatility to more closely match cooking surface to cookware size
- Convection cooking made easy - EasyConvect™ Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by automatically adjusting the temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Storage room for cookware - Premium storage drawer with SatinGlide™ System glides out smoothly for easy access
- Prevent scorching while melting - Even-Heat™ with Even-Heat™ Melt delivers consistent heat across the cooking surface for exceptional melting