Whirlpool 6.2 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ AquaLift™ Self-CleaningTechnology - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Experience new technology with this Whirlpool self-cleaning electric range Cook to perfection with the Whirlpool 30-inch freestanding electric range with AquaLift™ self-cleaning oven . This range comes with the AccuBake® temperature management system. This innovative technology uses a built-in sensor to monitor oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time. This Whirlpool self-cleaning electric range oven features AquaLift™ self-clean technology. Get a clean, odor-free oven in only 50 minutes. Whirlpool's most energy-efficient self-cleaning cycle available uses water and low heat to release baked-on foods from the bottom of the oven (based on average cleaning time of self-clean cycle with water and moderate soils, versus traditional self-clean cycle).
- The Whirlpool 30-inch freestanding electric range with Aqualift® self-cleaning oven has the industry's largest capacity range available (among leading brand single cavity 30-inch electric ranges)
- 6.2 cubic foot capacity electric range gives you plenty of room to handle even your largest meals in flavor and juices with TimeSavor™ convection cooking that uses a fan in the back of the oven to distribute hot air more efficiently
- Check on the roast with the EasyView™ extra-large oven window the industry's largest window available (based on interior viewable window of leading brand freestanding ranges)
- Space-saving 12-inch/9-inch Dual radiant element use the inner ring for simmering stock pots and the larger outer ring to evenly distribute heat to large pots and pans6-inch Warm Zone fifth element provides added flexibility and convenience by keeping food warm while you work on other parts of the meal
- Make room for large items with the adjustable Max Capacity recessed rack
- Hidden bake element beneath the oven floor leaves a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean
Specifications & Dimensions