Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction Range w/ True Convection - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Induction - Power and Versatility The Kenmore Elite induction range 9507 is the best introduction to induction cooking if you're used to your sure and dependable gas or electric stove. Did you know that this freestanding induction oven can bake or roast several dishes at the same time faster and more evenly than Ol' Trusty. She's even smart enough to take traditional temperature and cook times into consideration so you don't have to. This appliance comes equipped with porcelain-coated racks that are easily cleared during a self-cleaning cycle. There's even a Power Boost feature that helps you get started even faster.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to surround your dish with equal heat, helping bake and brown everything from turkeys to pies perfectly.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
- Featuring up to 25 cooking functions, Precision Set Electronic Controls are ready to prepare an entire cookbook of meals with just a few taps of the control pad.
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up.