Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans Kenmore Elite electric range with dual convection The Kenmore Elite 30-inch freestanding electric range has the AirGuard™ system, a Kenmore exclusive feature that lets you contain unwanted odors yet let the sweet smell of baking fill your home. The extra-spacious 6.1 cubic-foot oven helps you cook more dishes at once—you can fit up to four turkeys inside. The dual-convection system with a hidden third element circulates internal heat throughout the oven, for fast, even roasting and browning. The temperature probe lets you know when your poultry is cooked to the perfect temperature. The cooktop on the Kenmore Elite electric range has 5 cooking zones, each capable a consistent simmer. A triple element can be adjusted depending on the size of your cookware at any given moment. A 9-inch Turbo Boil™ element quickly brings water to a boil. There also are two 6-inch radiant elements suited for small pots and pans, as well as a Warm & Serve zone that keeps dishes at serving temperature until it's time to eat.
- Dual convection uses 2 fans—each with a separate element—to provide maximum air movement in the oven to cook foods remarkably more evenly and faster than single convection ovens
- Turbo Boil™ uses 3,200 watts of extraordinary power to heat liquids—no one boils faster*
- The exclusive 6.1 cu. ft. self-clean oven is the largest in the industry, large enough to bake 100 cookies at the same time
- The largest oven window available lets you easily see in and around the oven while food is baking, so there's no need to open the door and interrupt the cooking cycle
- Exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unpleasant odors during cooking or cleaning cycle, yet allows you to choose any pleasant aroma, like baking cookies, to fill kitchen
- Convenient Temperature Probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Just set the oven temperature to the required setting and insert the probe into the roast
- The Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintains serving temperature without further cooking food
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
**Among leading electric range brands
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This