Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/Induction - Stainless Steel
$1,450.74 - $1,813.49
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans Fast heat with the Kenmore Elite freestanding induction range The cooktop of the Kenmore Elite 30-inch freestanding induction range uses induction technology for near-instantaneous temperature changes. A magnetic field heats pans instead of the cooktop. Because the cooktop stays cool to the touch, the glass surface is easier to clean. The cooktop has four elements ranging from 6 to 10 inches. The Kenmore Elite freestanding induction range has an extra-large 6.1 cubic foot self-cleaning oven. The super-spacious oven can hold up to four 12-pound turkeys and three pies. The oven has true convection, which uses and fan and a hidden third element to circulate heated air throughout the oven. As a result, your dishes will cook faster and evenly.. You can monitor the temperature probe in roasting meat without having to open the door.
- The Kenmore Elite 30-inch freestanding induction range uses induction technology for faster, more responsive cooking with near instantaneous temperature changes
- Induction cooktop features Power Boost that goes from a low simmer to a rolling boil faster than gas or electric cooktops
- True convection prepares evenly baked and browned foods throughout the oven, even when filled to capacity
- Exclusive 6.1 cubic foot self-cleaning oven is the largest in the industry, accommodating four 12-pound turkeys and three 9-inch pies at the same time
- AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unpleasant odors during cooking or cleaning cycle, yet allows you to choose any pleasant aroma, like baking cookies, to fill kitchen
- Convenient temperature probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Just set the oven temperature to the required setting and insert the probe into the roast
- Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintains serving temperature without overcooking food
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This