Kenmore 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection - Black
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans The 30-in. Kenmore electric range 92909 has a ceramic glass cooktop with a triple radiant element with three rings—6, 9 and 12 inches in diameter. A 9-inch Turbo Boil™ power element brings water to a rapid boil. And a Warm & Ready™ zone keeps food at serving temperature until you’re ready to eat The black Kenmore 9290 electric range has a 6.1 cubic foot self-cleaning oven with true convection technology that uses a third heating element and a fan for even, faster roasting and baking. The large oven provides plenty of space for cooking multiple dishes at once.
- True convection prepares evenly baked and beautifully browned foods throughout the oven, even when filled to capacity
- Turbo Boil™ uses 3,200 watts of extraordinary power to heat liquids—no one boils faster*
- Exclusive 6.1 cubic-foot self-clean oven is the largest in the industry—large enough to bake 100 cookies at the same time
- Four oven racks provide outstanding capacity and flexibility
- Exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unpleasant odors during cooking or cleaning cycle, yet allows you to choose any pleasant aroma, like baking cookies, to fill kitchen
- Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintains serving temperature without further cooking food
- Triple expandable element adjusts to more efficiently heat large or small pots, and it can quickly bring foods to boil with 3,000 watts of power
*Among leading electric range brands