Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. 6.1 cu. ft. of oven capacity to handle all of your cooking needs. Dual Convection with hidden third element uses 2 fans to cook faster and more effectively compared to conventional ovens. Exclusive AirGuard™ system virtually eliminates unwanted odors from cooking or self clean cycle. You have the choice to turn feature on to remove odor, or off to let pleasant aromas fill the room. Picture Window is the largest window available for easy oven viewing. Precision Set™ controls provide superior precision and control for all elements. Each element has the ability to go to simmer heat. Ceramic glass cooktop features one 12 in. triple, one 9 in. Turbo Boil, two 6 in. radiant elements and a Warm & Serve zone. Warm & Ready™ drawer maintains serving temperature of cooked food for cooking flexibility.
- Dual convection uses 2 fans—each with a separate element—to provide maximum air movement in the oven to cook foods remarkably more evenly and faster than single convection ovens
- Turbo Boil™ uses 3,200 watts of extraordinary power to heat liquids—no one boils faster**
- The exclusive 6.1 cu. ft. self-clean oven is the largest in the industry, large enough to bake 100 cookies at the same time
- The largest oven window available lets you easily see in and around the oven while food is baking, so there's no need to open the door and interrupt the cooking cycle
- Exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unpleasant odors during cooking or cleaning cycle, yet allows you to choose any pleasant aroma, like baking cookies, to fill kitchen
- Convenient Temperature Probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Just set the oven temperature to the required setting and insert the probe into the roast
- The Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintains serving temperature without further cooking food
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
**Among leading electric range brands
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This