GearWrench 57 Pc. SAE/Metric 6 Pt. Socket Set 3/8" Drive
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Roll Up Your Sleeves and Tackle Jobs with the Hard Working GearWrench Socket Set Deliver a gripping performance! The GearWrench Socket Set fits all sizes of nuts and bolts, so no bolt is a lost cause. Consisting of a variety of sizes and configurations, this 57 piece set will have you covered to handle both metric and standard products, large, medium or small. Made of heavy duty nickel chrome plated steel, the sockets are built to last a lifetime, and the six point design gives you a secure grip. Taking the guesswork out of your tasks, these sockets come with dual markings for easy reading and they’re well laid out in a hard sided case so you can easily access, store and transport them. The sockets fit a high quality ratchet wrench that’s comfortable to use and feels solid in your hand, even when your hands are greasy. Featuring a commonsense lifetime warranty and durable construction, this 3/8 inch GearWrench Socket Set makes light of any fastening job. It’s a must have essential in your garage, truck or tool box.
- 3/8 in. drive set includes SAE sizes 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, and 1 in. (Standard) and 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16 and 7/8 in. ( Deep); Metric sizes 6mm to 19mm (Standard and Deep). Two extension bars (3 and 6 in.) a universal joint, stubby full polish teardrop ratchet and full polish teardrop ratchet.
- The 57 piece GearWrench socket set covers a full range of sockets from standards to deeps to get you working on a host of jobs
- All sockets are six pointed for better torque and less likelihood of stripping
- Sockets are full polished nickel chrome plated for longer tool life
- Large hard stamp enables easy identification
- Turn down at base provides grip surface to pull sockets off ratchets
- Large amounts of torque can be safely delivered to the fastener without risk of corner round off
- Packaged in blow mold case that’s easy to pack and carry