Kenmore 50 gal. 6-Year Natural Gas Water Heater
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853. The ENERGY STAR qualified, 50-gallon Kenmore 33704 natural gas water heate r has an automatic flue damper that prevents heat from escaping, so the water stored to stay hotter longer. This easy-to-install water heater includes a self-diagnostic electronic control system. It also has the self-cleaning RotoSwirl cold-water inlet tube and an anode rod, to reduce and protect against corrosion and mineral buildup. A 50-gallon natural gas water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 5 or more person household with typical water use. See what local rebates are available for this water heater. California residents: If you live in an air quality management district that requires a low-emission water heater, click to see all water heaters that meet local requirements. Districts include Bay Area, Sacramento Metro, San Joaquin Valley, Santa Barbara, South Coast (most of LA county), Ventura County and Yolo-Solano. Click for a searchable ZIP code list. For help, call 1-800-549-7853.
- Complies with 0.67 energy factor (EF) ENERGY STAR requirements
- Electronic ignition eliminates the pilot light
- The intelligent electronic gas valve has a micro-processor improve performance and temperature control, and flashes a diagnostic code if it detects a problem with system components
- RotoSwirl™ inlet tube reduces sediment buildup, for improved efficiency
- Vapor sensor protects against the ignition of inflammable vapors that might be near the water heater