Kenmore Elite 50 gal. 12-Year Natural Gas Water Heater
$713.93 - $815.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853. The ENERGY STAR qualified 50-gallon Kenmore 33264 natural gas water heater is equipped with a patented air intake system, which transfers more heat to the water while using less energy. This water heater is easy to install and includes an LCD control screen for easy temperature adjustment and diagnostics. This natural gas water heater has a powered anode rod, which protects the tank from mineral buildup and corrosion. It also has an energy-saving ignition system, so there’s no pilot light. A 50-gallon natural gas water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 5 or more person household with typical water use. See what local rebates are available for this water heater. California residents: If you live in an air quality management district that requires a low-emission water heater, click to see all water heaters that meet local requirements. Districts include Bay Area, Sacramento Metro, San Joaquin Valley, Santa Barbara, South Coast (most of LA county), Ventura County and Yolo-Solano. Click for a searchable ZIP code list. For help, call 1-800-549-7853.
- 7.0 energy factor (EF) can save 15% on water heating costs annually
- Installs with the same gas, water and venting connections as a standard model
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR certification, which can qualify for local rebates if available
- The eye-level LCD controls are easy to adjust, for more precise temperature control
- Electronic ignition eliminates the pilot light
- Powered anode rod doesn’t deplete over time and provide exceptional performance in all types of water
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This