Craftsman 5 in. Spiral Scroll Saw Blades, 46 tpi, No. 0, Plain End,12 pk.
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Keep Cutting with the Craftsman 5-In. Spiral Scroll Saw Blades, 46 TPI, No. 0, Plain End, 12 Pk. The 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 46 tpi, no. 0, plain end makes sawing with scroll saws and handheld fret saws much easier. If you have never tried a spiral scroll saw blade before, you will love how well it works, and how much easier it makes your woodworking job. These blades will cut a tight radius or fretwork with ease. The Craftsman 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 46 tpi, no. 0, plain end, 12 pk. is convenient to keep on hand for multiple projects. The five-inch spiral scroll saw blades have 46 teeth per inch with a plain end. The blades also feature 360-degree cutting ability, which keeps you from over handling your work.
- The 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 46 TPI, no. 0, plain end, 12 pk. is a quality set from Craftsman and convenient to keep on hand
- Blades are made of hardened steel
- 46 teeth per inch offers intense cutting power
- Cut in any direction with 360-degree cutting capability
- Versatile blades can handle all types of materials, including wood, plastic, non-ferrous metals, plaster and more
- Set of 12
- 5" length with a 0.032" width
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This