Craftsman 5 in. Spiral Scroll Saw Blades, 41 tpi No. 2 Plain-End Spiral, 12 pk.
Craftsman 5-In. Spiral Scroll Saw Blades, 41 TPI No. 2 Plain-End Spiral, 12 Pk. Make it Easy Intricate projects, from complicated corners to cutting letters, are a breeze with the 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 41 TPI no. 2 plain-end spiral, 12 pk . These blades are constructed with 360-degree cutting capability that lets them maneuver around any curve or angle. You'll never have to lift the piece you're working on again, freeing both hands to concentrate on the delicate job at hand. The Craftsman 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 41 tpi no. 2 plain-end spiral, 12 pk. are made of hardened steel that gives the flexible 0.035" width long-lasting durability. The blades can handle a range of materials: plastic, wood and most any metal except for iron. With 41 teeth per inch, they can cut smoothly and cleanly, offering the precision you need to create the perfect work you're envisioning.
- Attack the delicate work with ease and confidence with these 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 41 tpi no. 2 plain-end spiral, 12 pk.
- Made of hardened steel
- 360-degree cutting capability
- Convenient 12 pack will see you through a number of projects
- Cut through a range of materials, including wood, plaster, plastic and many metals except for iron
- The blades are 0.035" wide
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This