Craftsman 5/8 x 25/32-in. Straight Router Bit
5/8-In. Straight Router Bit Handles a Wide Variety of Cutting Tasks Using a Craftsman 5/8-in. straight router bit , you will be able to do a number of edging, cutting and detailing jobs with only this bit. A good straight router bit for a wood Craftsman is a do-it-all tool. You will want smaller bits for intricate inlaid work and perhaps a specialty bit for plunge work, but this is one of the most important basic tools you need in your bit collection. This 5/8-in. straight router bit is constructed using uniform grade carbide and steel. This makes your bit very strong and resistant to chips, breaks and cracks. The bit is 25/32" long with a 1/4" shaft. Use will go smoothly thanks to the face form and relief grinding techniques used to craft the bit. When it comes time to put the finishing touches on furniture, signs and other wood projects, you will be able to rely on this bit.
- Craftsman 5/8-in. straight router bitis made with uniform grain carbide and heat treated alloy steel
- This 5/8" router bit is 25/32" long with a 1/4" shaft that attaches to your router
- The bit is face form and relief ground for smoother, accurate use
- This bit is useful for detailing edges, center cutting and some inlaying
- You will be able to use this bit on furniture, signs and even home improvement projects