Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ True Convection - White
Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. Electric Range - More Even Baking The Kenmore 5.8 cu. ft. electric range 9424 offers faster cooktop heating with 5 heating elements that can easily be adjusted for different sized pots and pans. The Turbo Boil Flex feature brings water to a boil more quickly than traditional elements, while the warming zone allows you to simmer and keep cooked food warm until ready to serve. The spacious oven unit features more even and consistent baking with its true convection style heating method, using a fan and hidden element to cycle hot air through the whole space. A variable broiler lets you capture that perfect brown for meats and veggies.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.