Kenmore 5.7 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection - White
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. The 30-in. Kenmore electric range 92702 features an extra-large 5.7 cu. ft. standard convection, which uses a fan to circulate air for faster roasting and more even baking. AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unwanted odors from cooking or self-cleaning, but gives you the option to let pleasant aromas fill the room. The oven features a Hidden Bake Element for increased capacity and easy clean up. The white Kenmore 9270 electric range gas a ceramic glass cooktop with 5 elements, including a 9-in./12-in. dual element, a 9 in.-3,200 watt Turbo Boil™ element , two 6-in. radiant elements and a Warm & Ready™ zone.
- Standard convection oven features a fan to circulate air in the oven, to cook food faster than a conventional oven
- Turbo Boil™ uses 3,200 watts of extraordinary power to heat liquids—no one boils faster*
- Extra-large 5.7 cu. ft. self-clean oven has plenty of space to prepare a complete menu of various dishes all at the same time
- The extra-large oven window lets you easily see into the oven so you don't need to open the door and interrupt the cooking cycle
- Exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates unpleasant odors during cooking or cleaning cycle, yet allows you to choose any pleasant aroma, like baking cookies, to fill kitchen
- Hidden Bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- Stylish Easy Set™ 535 electronic oven controls make it easy to use the outstanding oven features
*Among leading electric range brands
Specifications & Dimensions