Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Power and Versatility The Kenmore Elite gas range 7523 combines a powerful gas range with a convection oven to create a thorough and fast-acting cooking machine. The 5-burner stovetop features Kenmore's signature Turbo Boil Flex™ burner and continuous grates that provide a sturdy surface for pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. Traditional convection technology uses a fan and hidden heating element to provide consistent heat throughout the unit. These convenient and time-saving innovations allow you to spend less time cooking and more time entertaining family and friends.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Infrared Boiler System emits evenly distributed heat waves that quickly broil foods all around, sealing in juices and flavor, even when the broiler pan is loaded to capacity.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This