Kenmore Elite 5.5 cu. ft. Dual-Fuel Range w/ True Convection - Stainless Steel
$712.43 - $1,662.43
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite 5.5 cu. ft. Dual-Fuel Range - Convenience at its Best Combining a strong gas cooktop and a large convection oven, the Kenmore Elite dual-fuel range 7535 is a versatile and stylish addition to any kitchen. Its sleek design can easily fit in the smallest of kitchens, while the spacious convection oven and recessed grate cooktop look great and stylish in larger kitchens, too. This dual-fuel range features a Turbo Boil Flex 5-burner cooktop that can handle both simple dish simmers and intricate food preparations requiring extreme heat. Continuous grates make it easy to slide heavy cooking pots to back burners, freeing up space for more complicated dishes. *This dual fuel range requires both a 220/240v cord to power the electric oven and a gas line for the cooktop*
- The Gas Turbo Boil FLEX™ delivers 500 to 18,000 BTU performance, rapidly heating and slowly warming on a single burner, so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pan.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Precision Set™ ESEC Controls and a digital readout let you make precise adjustments from simmer to a rolling boil, giving you control and accuracy with every meal.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This