Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans Electric range with convection in a sleek design The Kenmore 30-inch white electric range with convection has an upswept cooktop featuring two 8-inch and two 6-inch coil elements to deliver outstanding cooking performance. Boil water, whip up an omelet or prepare one of your delicious side dishes on the cooking elements that accommodate a wide range of pots and pans. And when dinner is finished, the porcelain drip bowls and upswept cooktop surface make cleanup fast and easy. Kenmore's electric range and convection oven helps you prepare mouth-watering baked goods and desserts. The extra-large 5.4 cubic-foot oven easily holds multiple items at once. An internal fan circulates heated air inside the convection oven, giving you reliable baking and browning results every time. With adjustable racks, you'll be able to setup your oven with different configurations to handle big, complex meals for holidays and other events. The self-cleaning oven helps keep your kitchen clean and looking great.
- The Kenmore 30-inch white electric range with convection features a fan to circulate heated air to cook food faster than a conventional oven
- Self-clean porcelain oven racks and drip bowls for easy cleaning
- The extra-large 5.4 cubic foot self-clean oven has plenty of space to prepare a complete menu of various dishes all at the same time
- The extra-large oven window lets you easily check on food so you don't need to open the door and interrupt the cooking cycle
- The hidden bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- Two 8-inch 2,600-watt coil elements bring water to a boil quickly, and the Simmer Select feature yields perfect sauces every time
- Easy Set™ 335 electronic oven controls provide options to save you time and effort
- Warm and Hold keeps a meal ready to serve, even if you not ready to dine right away
Specifications & Dimensions