Kenmore 5.4 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Convection Oven - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Elite 30" Downdraft Electric Cooktop - Cooking Innovation Eliminating the need for bulky overhead ventilation systems, the Kenmore Elite 30" downdraft electric cooktop 4411 uses a powerful inset fan system to reduce the buildup of smoke and odors. Powerful 3-speed fans easily whisk gases and smoke away at the source. The sleek ceramic glass surface on this 30" downdraft electric cooktop features a 4400-watt bridge element, giving you more flexibility for your cookware. The innovative 9-in. Turbo Boil feature brings liquids to a faster boil, allowing you to make a cup of tea in less time.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- The dual element swaps from 6- to 9-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Channeling radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance Power Burner Element makes it easy to boil, brown and sear foods to perfection.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.