Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer w/ Steam & Accela-Wash - Metallic Gray
$705.00 - $1,057.93
Warranties & Coverage
General Warranty : 1 year limited
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. This 5.2 cu. ft. Kenmore Elite 31623 top-load washer features Accela-Wash™ and steam technology, which creates a wonderful selection of cycles to provide the ultimate in customized care and cleaning. This innovative metallic gray Kenmore Elite 3162 washer also answers on call! Push a button, and the Kenmore Connect™ System sends data from the appliance directly to the Kenmore tech team via the phone. This may be all the team need to handle questions on the spot, without a no service call.
- Steam Treat™ uses the power of steam to virtually eliminate the need to pre-treat stains
- Accela-wash and steam technology for powerful, versatile cleaning performance
- Built-in heater automatically warms wash water to the right temperature to assist in cleaning performance
- Cleans bulky items like pillows and comforters with ease
- Can clean 28 extra-large towels in a single load
- Innovative wash plate lifts and circulates clothes through a concentrated mixture of detergent and water
- The ENERGY STAR®-qualified, CEE Tier III rated washer uses 60% water and 50% energy compared to a standard top-load washer manufactured before 2004, using the Normal cycle
- SmartMotion™ technology uses up to six unique wash motions to custom clean and care for clothes
- Soft-close lid gently and quietly closes without slamming
- 14 cycles and 5 temperatures let you customize the settings for each load
- Kenmore Connect™ sends information over the phone for quick troubleshooting
- Powerful, direct drive motor for long-lasting dependability
* Disclaimer: Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for top-load clothes washers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Laundry Appliance Study℠. Study based on 6,649 total responses measuring 10 top-load washer brands and measures opinions of consumers about their new appliance purchased in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-March 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This