Kenmore Elite 5.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans The extra-large 5.1 cubic foot self-cleaning oven in the 30-in. Kenmore Elite freestanding gas range 78302 features true convection. Auto convection conversion helps you adjust the temperature settings and cooking times for your favorite recipes. An extra-large window helps you monitor your dishes inside, so you don't have to open the oven door and interrupt the cooking cycle. The Warm & Ready™ drawer keeps food at serving temperature without further cooking. The white Kenmore Elite 7830 gas range has a versatile cooktop with 5 sealed burners. including a 18,200-BTU Turbo Boil™ burner and 10,000-BTU oval burner that's ideal for oddly shaped cookware. The continuous grates provide full coverage across the entire surface, so you can slide cookware to another burner without lifting it.
- True convection prepares evenly baked and beautifully browned foods, even when the oven is filled to capacity
- The versatile cooktop provides high-power to low-simmer options with a 18,200-BTU Turbo Boil™ burner, 12,000-BTU power burner, 9,500-BTU burner, a 10,000-BTU oval center burner (perfect for griddles and longer pans) and a 500-5,000-BTU simmer burner for delicate foods and sauces
- The Kenmore Elite signature blue lights, cast knobs and sleek metal handles bring a stylish and modern touch to your kitchen.
- Cook an entire meal at once in the extra-large 5.1 cu. ft. self-clean oven
- The large oven window lets you easily see into the oven without opening the door
- Dishwasher-safe grates form a continuous cooktop surface that makes it easy to move even the heaviest pots and pans from burner to burner without lifting
- Put an entire hot meal on your table all at once every time with the Warm & Ready™ drawer, which helps maintain food-serving temperature without further cooking
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions