Kenmore Elite 5.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans The 30-in. freestanding Kenmore Elite gas range 78413 has 5 sealed burners on its recessed cooktop. In the center, a 10,000-BTU oval burner is ideal for griddles and other odd-shaped cookware. The grates provide full coverage across the entire surface, giving you the freedom to move pots and pans where you need them at any given moment. The stainless-steel Kenmore Elite 7841 gas range features an extra-large 5.1 cubic foot capacity and is self-cleaning. The oven has true convection cooking that uses a fan and third heating element, so you get perfectly browned roasts, even when the oven is filled to capacity. Auto convection conversion helps you adjust the temperature settings and cooking times for your favorite recipes. A large window helps you monitor your dishes inside, so you don't have to open the oven door and interrupt the cooking cycle.
- The Kenmore Elite 30-inch gas freestanding range is a high-performance cooking center
- True convection prepares evenly baked and browned foods throughout the oven, even when filled to capacity
- Recessed cooktop has five sealed burners and dishwasher-safe grates for easy cleanup
- Cooking zones include a 18,000 to 600 BTU dual-ring burner, a 14,200 BTU power burner, one 9,500 BTU burner, one 10,000 oval burner, and one 500 to 5,000 BTU simmer burner
- Easy Set™ 585 electronic Glass Touch oven controls with a blue accent light make it easy to use the outstanding oven features
- Extra-large 5.1 cubic foot self-cleaning oven accommodates multiple dishes
- Extra-large oven window helps you keep close tabs on all the delicious dishes inside
- Continuous cooktop surface allows easy movement of heavy pots and pans from burner to burner without lifting
- Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintain food serving temperature without overcooking food
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This