Kenmore Elite 5.1 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Stainless Steel
$1,081.54 - $1,689.99
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”* Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. The Kenmore Elite 78403 gas range features signature blue lights, cast knobs and sleek metal handles bring high style to your kitchen. True convection cooking with auto convection conversion delivers superior baking and roasting results. And the Warm & Ready™ drawer maintains serving temperature of cooked food for cooking flexibility. The recessed cooktop design of the stainless-steel Kenmore Elite 7840 gas range has 5 sealed burners and full-coverage, dishwasher-safe, matte-finish grates for easy clean-up. The oval burner is perfect for griddles and odd shaped pots and pans. One Dual Ring burner, one Oval burner, one Power burner, one standard burner, and one simmer burner offer versatile cooking options.
- Using a fan plus a hidden third heating element, True Convection prepares evenly baked and beautifully browned foods throughout the oven, even when filled to capacity
- Enjoy a high performance cooking center with 5 cooking zones including a 18,000/600 BTU dual-ring burner, a 14,200-BTU power burner, a 9,500-BTU burner, a 10,000-BTU oval burner perfect for griddles and longer pans, and a 500-5,000 BTU simmer burner ideal for delicate foods and sauces
- Stylish Easy Set™ 585 electronic Glass Touch oven controls with a blue accent light make it easy to use the outstanding oven features
- The extra large 5.1 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features an extra-large window so you can keep close tabs on what's cooking in your oven
- Dishwasher-safe grates form a continuous cooktop surface that makes it easy to move even heavy pots and pans from burner to burner without lifting
- The Warm & Ready™ drawer helps maintain food serving temperature without further cooking food
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This