LG 4.9 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer w/ TurboWash™
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Big loads don’t have to be loud loads. At 4.9 cu. ft., the mega-capacity LG WT1701CV top-load washer handles your largest loads with ease. With twice as many dynamic suspensions and the world’s first horizontal anti-vibration system, LG’s TrueBalance™ Plus ensures those loads stay smooth and quiet. The graphite steel LG WT1701C washer puts a modern spin on the traditional top load laundry pair. By moving the control panel from the back to the front, the buttons and LED display are easier to read and use. Whether fast-forwarding your laundry with TurboWash™, deep cleaning with WaveForce™ technology or killing 99.9% of bacteria with Oxi-Sanitize cycle, you can count on capacity and quiet performance, all wrapped up in LG’s sleek, stylish design.
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity fits more laundry in fewer loads and still fits in the space of a regular washer
- TurboWash technology allows you to save 20 minutes on larger loads, with outstanding cleaning performance
- NSF Certified Oxi-Sanitize cycle combines the cleaning performance of a sanitize cycle with oxi-cleaning products, reducing wasted energy while removing even the toughest stains and bacteria
- Front electronic control panel with dual LED display makes operation easy and gives the washer a sleek, modern design
- ColdWash™ technology uses enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you hot water performance with cold water savings
- Innovative WaveForce technology uses rapid drum movement and powerful water jets to get laundry exceptionally clean
- SmartDiagnosis™ feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls
- LoDecibel™ quiet operation reduces noise, so chances are you may not even notice the washer
- Direct drive motor is backed by a 10 year warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This