Craftsman 48" Auto 24 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Turn Tight® Garden Tractor
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Craftsman 48 in. Turn Tight® Hydrostatic Garden Tractor Does It All See the best selling attachments for this Riding Mower This Craftsman 48 in. Turn Tight® hydrostatic garden tractor is a heavy-duty garden tool. This tractor has a powerful 4-cycle, 724cc Briggs & Stratton™ Platinum V-twin engine. The astounding Turn Tight® turning radius is a mere 6 in. for superior ease of maneuverability. This garden tractor also accepts snow throwing or snow blade attachments, as well as heavy hauling capabilities for attachments like baggers and carts. Additionally, this garden also accepts all ground engaging attachments including tillers and aerators for total lawn care. Once you have made short work of your lawn and garden chores, the handy deck wash system makes cleanup just as easy.
- Powered by a V-Twin Platinum series 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek OVE engine that is designed to run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- ReadyStart® Starting System, taking the guess work out of starting your engine. No need to prime or choke. The engine automatically senses the temperature of the engine and adjusts the amount of fuel it delivers so that it starts easy every time
- The Hydrostatic transmission offers a fender lever control for smooth operation. Set the mowing speed that’s right for the job.
- Turn Tight® technology features a 6 inch turning radius that easily maneuvers around gardens and other obstacles, while shortening time between each pass.
- 48 inch cutting deck offers cutting heights from 1 inch up to 4 inches mowing more grass in less time
- With 12 easy to adjust cutting height options for the best suited cutting height to meet seasonal conditions.
- Mow-in-Reverse option allows you to perform a quick 2-step process in order to keep the blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting into and out of reverse.
- Anti-scalp front and rear gauge wheels and nose roller protect your deck by keeping it from scalping the grass when the mower encounters uneven or sloped terrain.
- The superior strength of the cast-iron front axle provides piece of mind when your yard contains rugged terrain or numerous obstacles.
- Easy to fill 4 gallon fuel tank with reserve helps reduce refueling needs for long days in the yard
- Comfortable 15 inch ergonomic high-back seat with flip-up arm rests isolates user from bumps and vibrations reducing rider fatigue.
- Deck Wash system facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
- Safely carry your favorite beverage with you on the tractor while you mow.
- Item is not CARB-Compliant and cannot be shipped to California.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This