Craftsman 42" 22hp V-Twin Briggs & Stratton Zero Turn Riding Mower
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman 42 in. Zero Turn Riding Mower Turns with Ease A large yard with many trees is no match for the Craftsman 42 in. 22HP* Briggs & Stratton™ zero turn riding mower . Turn the mower with ease, left or right, with the lever lap bar that controls the dual transmission. The high-performance mower goes up to 7 mph in a forward motion and 3 mph when in reverse. A 3-gallon gasoline tank powers the twin cylinder engine that is designed to minimize vibration and increase power. The Craftsman 42 in. zero turn riding mower leaves an excellent cut with a deep domed cutting deck. This is because of the deep dome cutting deck. The depth of the cutting deck can be raised and lowered to cut grass anywhere between 1.5 in. to 4 in. Clean-up is a cinch thanks to the built-in deck wash port that can clear the blade of grass clippings and debris. Cutting the lawn is no longer a chore.
- Craftsman 42 in. Briggs & Stratton™ zero turn riding mower holds up to 3 gallons of gas
- Lever lap bar controls direction of mower with ease
- Maximum speed of 7 mph forward and 3 mph backward
- Cutting deck adjusts with lever to cut grass up to 1.5 - 4 in. tall
- Fuel gauge on dashboard for easy viewing
- 22 HP* in a V-twin engine minimizes vibration and increases power
- 2-N-1 steel blade is 21 in. wide
- Built-in deck wash port clears grass and debris from underneath deck
*As rated by engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This