Craftsman 42" 22hp V-Twin Briggs and Stratton Zero Turn Riding Mower - Non CA
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman 42 in. Zero Turn Riding Mower Turns with Ease A large yard with many trees is no match for the Craftsman 42 in. Briggs & Stratton™ zero turn riding mower . Turn the mower with ease, left or right, with the lever lap bar that controls the dual transmission. The high-performance mower goes up to 7 mph in a forward motion and 3 mph when in reverse. A 3-gallon gasoline tank powers the dual-powered engine that is designed to minimize vibration and increase power. The Craftsman 42 in. zero turn riding mower is able to cut grass up to 4 in. This is because of the deep dome cutting deck. The depth of the cutting deck can be raised and lowered to cut grass anywhere between 1.5 in. to 4 in. Clean-up is a cinch thanks to the built-in washing system that can clear the blade of grass clippings and debris. Cutting the lawn is no longer a chore.
- Craftsman 42 in. Briggs & Stratton™ zero turn riding mower holds up to 3 gallons of gas
- Lever lap bar controls direction of mower with ease
- Maximum speed of 7 mph forward and 3 mph backward
- Cutting deck adjusts with lever to cut grass up to 4 in. tall
- Fuel gauge on dashboard for easy viewing
- 22 HP in a V-twin engine minimizes vibration and increases power
- 3-in-1steel blade is 19 in. wide
- Built-in washing system clears grass and debris from underneath deck
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This