Craftsman 42” Auto 20 HP V-Twin Kohler Riding Mower
$1,155.13 - $1,209.28
Find Out More »
See the best selling attachments for this Riding Mower The New Craftsman T1800 42" Riding Mower comes fully loaded with features, such as a cast iron front axle and Kohler V-twin engine, usually reserved for mowers at higher costs. This riding mower has the performance that will leave your lawn looking spectacular. Featuring a 20 HP*, Kohler 7000 Series V-twin engine with Consistent Cut Technology delivers high engine speed in tall grass and hilly terrain to achieve a better quality of cut with less clumping. Kohler V-twins deliver more than just high power, they are designed to run smoother making the mower more comfortable to operate. Features full pressure lubrication and a spin on oil filter for extended life. The Craftsman T1800 is designed with an automatic foot pedal controlled transmission is intuitive to operate, drives just like a car. A 42” deck offers adjustable cutting heights from 1.5” to 4” to provide the flexibility and great cutting performance you would expect from a Craftsman. Includes gauge wheels to minimize lawn scalping for a more beautiful lawn. Turf Saver Tires prevent skidding and grass damage while making turns. Navigate around obstacles and against edges with an 18” turning radius and tackle many terrains with adjustable speeds that range for 0-5.5 MPH.
- Wider Step-Thru design eliminates obstructions beneath the steering column for better, easier access on and off you tractor
- Rugged 13-gauge channel frame and cast iron front axle provides strength
- High back seat has added support to make every ride a comfortable one.
- Auto Slide Adjustability allows you to easily move the seat back and forth to a comfortable position.
- 13” ergonomically designed Comfort grip steering wheel is easy to grip and control, and absorbs vibrations during operation.
- Cup Holder for your favorite beverage
- 2 Year Warranty; 5 Year Frame ; Lifetime Front Axle
Accepts optional mulch kit, bagger or bumper
*As rated by the engine manufacturer
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This