ProForm 400 Crosswalk™ Sport Treadmill
ProForm 400 Crosswalk Sport Treadmill Delivers Cardio with Upper Body Resistance Training ProForm 400 Crosswalk Treadmill gives you more than just a cardio workout. It features built-in upper body resistance bands for you to use while running. You can customize the resistance and the treadmill incline with just a touch of a button to change up your workout. The ProDeck Running Surface provides sure grip that reduces joint impact, while its 5-in. by 7-in. mounted LCD display keeps track of your workout stats. Plus, the space-saver design allows you to fold it up so you can temporarily store the treadmill out of the way.
- ProForm 400 Crosswalk Treadmill delivers full body cardio workout with resistance training
- Built-in resistance bands for upper body workout
- One-touch adjustable resistance and treadmill incline button
- Offers 9-10mph speeds and 0-10% incline
- ProDeck running surface reduces impact to joints
- 16 in. x 50 in. Running surface
- Dual-grip EKG heart monitor
- 1.9" Precision machined roller reduces wear to tread belt
- Measures 64.7 in. x 28.9 in. x 55 in.
- Folds up for storage
- iPod compatible
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This