Kenmore 40 gal. 6-Year Tall Natural Gas Water Heater w/ Power Vent
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853. The Kenmore 33204 40-gallon natural gas water heater features power venting, so it doesn't require a chimney. It features foam insulation for energy efficiency and a glass-lined steel tank with an anode to protect against corrosion. This 40-gal. Kenmore water heater has an energy-saving ignition system, so there’s no pilot light. It also has a self-diagnostic control system. A 40-gallon natural gas water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 2- to 4-person household with typical water use. See what local rebates are available for this water heater. California residents: If you live in an air quality management district that requires a low-emission water heater, click to see all water heaters that meet local requirements. Districts include Bay Area, Sacramento Metro, San Joaquin Valley, Santa Barbara, South Coast (most of LA county), Ventura County and Yolo-Solano. Click for a searchable ZIP code list. For help, call 800-549-7853.
- Requires no chimney; the power vent vents up to 120 feet through the wall or roof
- Perfect for conversion from electric to gas water heating
- Energy-saving hot surface ignition system; no standing pilot
- Requires a 120V grounded power supply
- Glass-lined steel tank with an anode rod for tank protection
- 1-inch of energy-efficient foam insulation
- Factory-installed temperate and pressure relief value
- 44 gallons-per-hour recover rate
- 6 year limited tank and parts warrant and 1-year labor warranty