Kenmore Elite 40" Double-Oven Dual-Fuel Range w/Convection
$1,297.99 - $1,887.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore Elite 40" Dual-Fuel Range - Accurate, Flexible Cooking The extra-wide Kenmore Elite dual-fuel range 7560 with regular and convection ovens is the ultimate in flexibility and precision. The 14,200- and 12,000-BTU gas burners provide high heat for searing and boiling, while the simmer burner maintains a steady 5,000 BTUs for delicate tasks like melting caramel and chocolate. Two standard 9,500-BTU burners round out your culinary versatility to give you enough cooking area for even the biggest and hungriest of families. Dual ovens offer more space for preparing large meals, and the Easy Set electronic controls ensure you get the perfect temperatures every time.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 14,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- By combining the instant heat of gas burners with the cooking accuracy of an electric oven, Dual Fuel ovens deliver added flexibility for frying, searing and baking to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The delay cooking option uses a timer to start the oven on your schedule, so you can load it up with an entree before heading out, and come home to a piping hot meal.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This