Craftsman 4 x 24 in. Sanding Belt, 80 Grit, 2 pk.
Craftsman 4 x 24 in. Sanding Belt, 80 Grit, 2 pk. Removes Old Paint and Imperfections Have confidence in your belt sander to get the job done with a 4 x 24 in. sanding belt, 80 grit, 2 pk . Use an 80 grit sanding belt to get at the tough work, like removing old paint from wood or metal and taking the imperfections out of wood. Between the heavy-duty sander and the medium grit belt, you will get the job done considerably faster. The aluminum oxide backing for the Craftsman 4 x 24 in. sanding belt, 80 grit, 2 pk. is the most popular backing material. Khaki color belts are less expensive and work more like a disposable belt. When you start a wood project, begin with an 80 grit sanding belt to take off any old finishes. If you find it necessary to push down hard on the sander, you may need a fresh belt. Always make sure that the piece you are sanding is level.
- 4 x 24 in. sanding belt, 80 grit, 2 pk. can get the job done
- Removes old paint, takes off old finishes and takes imperfections out of wood
- Save time with a heavy-duty sander and a medium grit belt
- Aluminum oxide backing is most popular material
- Change belts when you have to push down on sander
- Keep the piece you're sanding level at all times
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This