GearWrench 4 pc. Standard Flat Full Polish Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set
Gearwrench Wrench Set: Tough Torque in a Tight Fitting Set Whether you’re looking to fill out your travelling tool kit, or replace those, let’s just say, less than premium wrenches, this Standard Wrench Set delivers high torque, superior grip and performance for a lifetime. A serious addition to any mechanic’s chest, this four-pack puts a stop to bolt rounding with Surface Drive® shaping at the box end, so no matter how hard or fast you’re spinning that fastener, slip and rounding are virtually eliminated and you get more mileage out of every nut and bolt. A serious way to bring quality craftsmanship and reliable performance to your tool box, each of these wrenches meets federal, national and international torque specifications and carries a commonsense warranty that backs them for life. And even when you’re working in tight spots, these tools are an asset. Built with a fine toothed torquing mechanism, each wrench turns smooth and delivers the tension to tighten or loosen stubborn bolts with as little as 5 degrees of sweep. An asset to tasks that require stretching in tights spots, whether you’re working on the furnace, car or kitchen sink, this set delivers every time. So go ahead, toss this Gearwrench Wrench Set in your tool box, and get working for life.
- The set includes sizes: 13/16, 7/8, 15/16 and 1 in.
- GearWrench Standard Wrench Setprovides the torque to get tough jobs done
- Long bolts and threaded rods turn easily with the open box end
- GearWrench fine toothed ratchet needs only 5 degrees of sweep to move nut and bolts, making it perfect for tight spots
- Extremely strong, GearWrench meets or exceeds ANSI, DIN and federal torque specifications for standard professional combination wrenches so you can count on it at every turn
- All metal construction eliminates worn-out plastic parts
- Fully-hardened for extra strength when you need it
- Straight wrench design means an ultra small head and thin shank for access to more areas than other wrenches
- GearWrench ratcheting end moves fast and easily
- Surface drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners by delivering torque to the toughest part of each fastener
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This