Craftsman 4 pc. Micro Spring
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman 4 pc. Micro Spring Clamps Are Ideal for Hobbyists The 4 pc. micro spring clamps from Craftsman make projects so much easier for hobbyists to complete. They have micro springs that provide a firm grip essential for model makers and woodworkers, even around oddly-shaped pieces. Craft enthusiasts will also enjoy these clamps for the quality grip. In addition, the sturdy hand tools are also useful for light projects around the home. They come in a high-value set of four. The Craftsman 4 pc. micro spring clamps are 3/4 in. size with a compact design that makes them great for so many uses. The pivoting jaw, with 1.26 in. width, and the easy-to-hold handles make jobs a breeze that otherwise would have been painstakingly slow. The clamps are lightweight, too, at only 0.2 lbs. each, so they are unlikely to cause hand fatigue, even when you work often with them. Clamping strength is 25 N, which suits DIYers well in a number of versatile uses.
- Craftsman 4 pc. micro spring clamps make projects easier for hobbyists such as model makers and woodworkers by providing great grip on odd-sized pieces
- Useful for light applications around the house
- High-value set of four
- Compact design with 3/4" size
- Pivoting jaw, with 1.26" width, and the easy-to-hold handles make jobs faster and easier to complete
- Lightweight at only 0.2 lbs. each
- Clamping strength is 25 N, which suits DIYers well
- Black and red in color
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This