Whirlpool 4.6 cu. ft. Top-Load High-Efficiency Washer
$701.94 - $760.49
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
Allergen-Free Clothes with Whirlpool High Efficiency Washer This Whirlpool 4.6 cubic-foot-capacity washer offers NSF certified sanitize and allergen cycles for exceptionally clean laundry. In addition, you can be sure that you're protecting your wardrobe with the best care for your clothes.* When you pair this washer with a Cabrio® Platinum high-efficiency dryer you get the most resource-efficient top load pair in the industry** and a savings of over $3,100 in lifetime water and energy costs.*** The EcoBoost™ option helps save even more energy while providing the same great cleaning performance. Load and go with Precision Dispense Plus that adds detergent, fabric softener or bleach at just the right time. *Among leading top load brands, based on cleaning, gentleness and efficiency in the washer enabled by the Clean Care cycle; and lower fabric temperatures in the dryer enabled by Advanced Moisture Sensing. **Compared to other leading brand pairs, based on equal weighting of water and energy usage, using eco cycles/options. ***Compared to a pre-2004 traditional washer and non-sensor dryer, based on normal cycle, average use, 11-year washer life, 12-year dryer life, electric dryers only.
- High-efficiency functions of the Whirlpool Top Load Washer saves you time and money.
- The Eco Monitor in the washer allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose
- The H2Low wash system, EcoBoost and Clean Care Cycle all work to deliver better cleaning performance, while using less water and additives
- Unique soft-touch impeller provides gentle fabric care
- Precision Dispense Plus sprays just the right amount of detergent for the type of load
- Quick Wash and Dry runs in less than 48 minutes
- NSF certified Sanitary with Oxi cycle eliminates 99.9% of bacteria
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This