Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer w/ Express Cycle - White
No one in its class performs better* and no one in its class cleans better.** The Kenmore® 28102 washer is now bigger.*** It also features the high-performing Triple Action® impeller to provide a deep clean, 3-part wash motion while using less water. This triple action system includes a wash basket motion, an impeller action and a burst of concentrated detergent pumped through the wash plate. The white Kenmore 2810 washing machine uses 63% less water and 73% less energy for over $175 per year in total savings.† It also makes it easier than ever to get whiter whites, thanks to the Timed Oxi™ dispenser. Just press a button, and your oxi additives are released into the wash at the right time to help boost cleaning power. Set-in stains are no match for the Soak cycle that helps eliminate tough stains from clothing. The PreWash option also lets you customize your wash to clean organic stains like berries, wine or extra-dirty loads.
- Combining wash basket motion, impeller rotation and a burst of concentrated detergent, the Triple Action® impeller deep cleans fabrics while using less water.
- Stainboost™ extends wash time for a deeper soak, better cleaning penetration and more powerful stain removal while remaining gentle on fabrics.
- The timed Oxi-Option™ is designed to automatically add powdered oxygen cleaners at just the right moment in your washer’s cycle for deeper cleaning and brighter whites.
- Designed to effectively clean up to 20 towels at once, this 4.5 cu. ft. capacity washer gets more clean in fewer loads.
- Rapid basin rotation uses centrifugal force to remove excess moisture from fabrics quickly, reduce dry times and ease transfer from washer to dryer.
**Among leading brand top load high efficiency washers with washplates greater than 4.0 cu. ft. and less than 4.7 cu. ft. as measured by DOE standards, based on an 8 lb load.
***As compared to Kenmore model 28002.
†Compared to a deep fill top load washer manufactured before 2004, using the normal cycle. Average use, 11 year life and 10 loads per week.
††100% cotton, RN# 15099 from Sears, each weighs 0.90 lbs new, and are 49" x 25" new.