Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer w/ Express Cycle - Metallic
$593.99 - $863.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
No one in its class performs better* and no one in its class cleans better.** The Kenmore® 28103 washer is now bigger.*** It also features the high-performing Triple Action® impeller to provide a deep clean, 3-part wash motion while using less water. This triple action system includes a wash basket motion, an impeller action and a burst of concentrated detergent pumped through the wash plate. The stainless Kenmore 2810 washing machine uses 63% less water and 73% less energy for over $175 per year in total savings.† It also makes it easier than ever to get whiter whites, thanks to the Timed Oxi™ dispenser. Just press a button, and your oxi additives are released into the wash at the right time to help boost cleaning power. Set-in stains are no match for the Soak cycle that helps eliminate tough stains from clothing. The PreWash option also lets you customize your wash to clean organic stains like berries, wine or extra-dirty loads.
- Cleans 20 towels at once††
- Speed Wash cycle is ideal when you need clean clothes in a hurry
- Stainless-steel wash basket is durable, and its smooth surface resists scratches and helps prevent fabrics from snagging
- StainBoost™ option provides an extended wash time to give you extra power to clean stubborn messes while taking gentle care of clothes
- Deep Wash cycle controls the washer’s water level, filling your washer with more water
- 2nd Rinse option effectively removes leftover detergent and bleach residue
- Clean Washer cycle can help eliminate odors and keep the interior of your washer clean
- Delicates cycle provides slow agitation for fabrics that need gentle care
- 1,100 RPM spin speed helps extract extra water from clothes and shortens the time clothes need to spend in the dryer
- Cycle status lights provide feedback so you know when your cleaning cycle is complete
*Among leading brand top load washers with washplate systems greater than 4.0 cu.ft. and less than 4.7 cu. ft .as measured by DOE standards, based on an analysis of 4 criteria: AHAM cleaning score for an 8 lb load, DOE EnergyGuide in kWh/yr, average cycle times for an AHAM 8lb Normal cycle cleaning test, and machine capacity of declared DOE capacity value; total matrix score based on utility score weighting.
**Among leading brand top load high efficiency washers with washplates greater than 4.0 cu. ft. and less than 4.7 cu. ft. as measured by DOE standards, based on an 8 lb load.
***As compared to Kenmore model 28002.
†Compared to a deep fill top load washer manufactured before 2004, using the normal cycle. Average use, 11 year life and 10 loads per week.
††100% cotton, RN# 15099 from Sears, each weighs 0.90 lbs new, and are 49" x 25" new.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This