GE 4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
This GE® GFWS2600FWW front-load washer makes doing the laundry a whole lot easier, load after load. A built-in stain removal guide lets you choose from preprogrammed settings designed to help clean 5 of the most common stains. Another brilliant feature, Steam Assist, gets the cleaning process started even before the wash cycle begins! The ENERGY STAR® qualified white GE GFWS2600F front-load washer gives heavily soiled fabrics special treatment with Power Clean, a cycle that includes built-in soak time. A specially designed dispenser adds fresh detergent throughout the wash cycle to further enhance cleaning performance. And if allergies are a problem at your house, this GE washer can help with a sanitize cycle that effectively removes pet dander and dust mite allergens.
- Stain removal guide cleans 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass
- Steam Assist uses steam vapor to loosen soils before the wash cycle begins
- Adaptive Vibration Control offsets out-of-balance loads, so you can enjoy more peace and quiet while doing laundry
- Precision Dispense distributes fresh detergent multiple times throughout the wash to deliver enhanced cleaning performance
- Power Clean uses built-in soaking, extended wash times and more vigorous wash action to clean heavily soiled fabrics
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of bacteria*, thanks to an internal water heater that boosts water temperature
- Allergen cycle removes up to 99% of pet dander and dust mite allergens** with a cleaning cycle that reaches 131 degrees Fahrenheit
- Long-lasting LED light illuminates the interior, helping you find that last sock in the washer
- Active Wear Wash cycle is specifically designed to clean performance fabrics like workout clothes
* Certified by NSF Protocol P172 Sanitation Performance of Residential Clothes Washers.
** Meets NSF Protocol P351.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This