Maytag 4.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Front-Load Washer
$769.99 - $909.99
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
Maytag's largest front-load washer lets you wash more clothes in every load, for fewer total loads per week. And it uses as little as 12 gallons of water per load** and saves up to $2,247.30 in lifetime water and energy costs.*** With the PowerWash™ cycle, this Maytag washing machine provides the best cleaning in the industry† with extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse. **Compared to pre-2004 traditional top-load washers. ***Compared to pre-2004 traditional washers, based on average use, 11-year life. †Among leading competitive brand front load washers; comparable cycles, using default settings. ENERGY-STAR qualified to reduce energy costs.
- Powerful performance. The PowerWash™ cycle provides the best cleaning in the industry* with extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse (*Among leading competitive brand front-load washing machines; comparable cycles, using default settings).
- No more walking washer. Wash laundry loads of any size without worrying about washer vibration. With the Advanced Vibration Control™ Plus, a combination of two ball-bearing balancing rings, a six-point suspensions system and advanced software easily controls the vibration of almost any load size.
- Avoid mildew and wrinkles on overnight loads. With Fresh Hold™ with Dynamic Venting Technology, air circulates in the washer to help keep clean laundry smelling fresh and keep wrinkles from setting in for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends. Use this feature to dry a small load in the washer overnight or dry out the washer between loads.
- The allergen-reducing cycle deeply cleans fabrics to eliminate more than 95 percent of common allergens (dust mites and pet dander were tested).
- Fewer germs. With the NSF Certified Sanitization temperature, the wash temperature is increased to remove 99.9 percent of household bacteria* in the washer (*Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus).
- More features:
- Estimated Time Remaining display
- Sensor-controlled suds detection
- 3-tray dispenser drawer (detergent, bleach and fabric softener)
- 11 wash cycles
- Extra rinse option
- Stain clean option
- Delay start option
- 1,000 watt built-in water heater
- 10-year limited parts warranty on washer motor and basket
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This