Whirlpool 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ Precision Dispense - White
Elevate fabric care and virtually eliminate pretreating. The Duet®-series Whirlpool front-load washer WFW94HEAW features Precision Dispense, which takes the guesswork out of adding detergent, bleach and other additives by releasing them at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. With the 12-Hour FanFresh® option with Dynamic Venting Technology®, you can tumble clothes for up to 12 hours after the cycle ends, so you can wash and dry a small load right in the washer.* The white Whirlpool WFW94HEA cuts down on the amount of laundry you do each week, with a 4.3 cu. ft. capacity that lets you wash up to 20 pairs of jeans in a single load.** This model has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Virtually eliminate pretreating - Precision Dispense holds additives and releases them at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care, mixing detergent with water to penetrate fabrics
- Dry a small load right in the washer - 12-Hour FanFresh® option with Dynamic Venting Technology® uses a built-in fan after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours and drying a small load overnight (based on a 2 lb. load of lightweight fabrics)
- Keeps clothes looking newer longer - Thanks to the Adaptive Clean wash system with Precision Dispense, this washer helps you protect your wardrobe (compared to traditional top load washers)
- Provides the best care for your clothes - Cold Wash cycle uses adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics (among leading front load brands based on cleaning and gentleness)
- Help protect the environment. This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and exceeds government standards by over 20% (based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product list. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- Add extra time for soaking - The Presoak option adds extra time for soaking before the wash cycle starts. When the presoak option is complete, the wash cycle will start automatically
- Wash up to 20 pairs of jeans in a single load - The washer's 4.3 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items (various sizes)
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas - The Quiet Wash Ultra noise reduction system provides a greater level of sound-absorbing materials around the wash drum
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance - The EcoBoost™ option uses less hot water and increases the tumbling action to use less energy while still delivering great cleaning and gentle performance
*Based on a 2 lb. load of lightweight fabrics.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This