Whirlpool 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ Precision Dispense Ultra - Chrome Shadow
The Duet®-series front-load Whirlpool washer WFW96HEAC is designed to keep clothes looking newer longer* with features like Precision Dispense Ultra, the 12-Hour FanFresh® option with Dynamic Venting Technology® and Active Spray technology. Precision Dispense Ultra makes the laundry process easier while saving nearly 10% in HE detergent costs.** 12-Hour FanFresh® option with Dynamic Venting Technology® activates a built-in fan after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can wash and dry a small load right in the washer.*** Active Spray technology sprays the load with detergent in a cone shaped pattern to completely and evenly cover the fabrics. The chrome shadow Whirlpool WFW96HEA cuts down on the amount of laundry you do each week, with a 4.3 cu. ft. capacity that lets you wash up to 20 pairs of jeans in a single load.** This model has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Precision Dispense Ultra makes the laundry process easier while saving in HE detergent costs, and the removable cartridge can hold enough detergent for up to 12 loads of laundry in a single filling (compared to adding the detergent manually, based on 2x concentration of HE detergent)
- 12-Hour FanFresh® option with Dynamic Venting Technology® uses a built-in fan after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours and drying a small load overnight (based on a 2 lb. load of lightweight fabrics)
- Active Spray technology sprays the load with detergent in a cone shaped pattern to completely and evenly cover the fabrics, delivering better cleaning performance and virtually eliminating the need to pre-treat
- Thanks to the Adaptive Clean wash system with Precision Dispense Ultra, this Whirlpool front-load washer helps you protect your wardrobe (compared to traditional top load washers)
- Cold Wash cycle uses adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics (among leading front load brands based on cleaning and gentleness)
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and exceeds government standards by over 20% (based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product lists (visit cee1.org for more information)
- Eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria using the NSF-certified Sanitize cycle with Steam, which can be applied to the Normal/Casual, Whitest Whites, Heavy Duty and Bulky Items cycles (bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus)
- The washer's 4.3 cu. ft. capacity wash drum offers enough space to handle larger loads and bulky items (various sizes)
- The Tap Touch interface brings high-tech style to your laundry room, allowing direct access to washer functions
*Compared to conventional (traditional) top load washers.
**Compared to adding the detergent manually.
***Based on a 2-lb load of lightweight fabrics.