Electrolux 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ Perfect Steam™ - White
The Electrolux EIFLS60JIW front-load steam washer with IQ Touch™ controls features a 4.3 cu. ft. capacity, so you can wash more in one load. State-of-the-art wash technology includes varied wash motions and Perfect Steam™ to deliver the best front-load cleaning performance. This Electrolux washer also offfers the fastest wash time, taking only 15 minutes to wash.* The white Electrolux EIFLS60 front-load washer provides more cycle choices with a NSF® certified Deep Clean Sanitary cycle, 15 minute fast wash cycle, and a customizable My Favorite Cycle. There are also 7 specialty cycles and the only UL-approved consumer-reversible washer door.
- Sure-2-Fit® capacity washer** washes more in one load with its 4.3 cu. ft. capacity**
- This washer offers the fastest wash time*—15 minutes to wash
- Perfect Steam adds steam to 11 different wash cycles to gently deep clean clothes for better stain removal and fewer wrinkles
- The Add Steam option can be used with select cycles like Normal, Whitest Whites and Fast Wash
- Front-load washer offers exclusive technology that gets your clothes the cleanest
- The IQ-Touch™ control panel offers 12 unique wash cycles and options you need — including a "My Favorite" setting
- NSF certified Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria
- My Favorite setting lets you customize a cycle to meet your needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- ExpertCare™ wash system includes varied wash motion and bottom-vent steam option to deliver the best front-load cleaning performance
- Designer interior lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
* Fastest time based on smallest load/Fast Wash and Fast Dry cycles selected for various load compositions.
** Based on manufacturer's specifications. Volume per I.E.C. Int'l Std. 60456, 4th ed. based on 4.42 cu. ft. D.O.E. measurement