Electrolux EIFLW50LIW 4.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/ Reversible Door - Island White
$522.43 - $626.99
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The Electrolux front-load washer EIFLW50LIW features a super-large 4.2 cu. ft. capacity, so you can wash more in one load. And Electrolux has the cleanest front-load wash*. The white Electrolux EIFLW50LIW washer provides more choices, with a UL-approved consumer-reversible washer door, 18-minute fast wash cycle, NSF® sanitize option, AquaLux™ wash system, IQ-Touch™ electronic controls with LCD display and the Perfect Balance® vibration system.
- Electrolux washers feature a consumer-reversible washer door to accommodate different laundry room configurations
- The EIFLW50LIW's Perfect Balance system keeps oversized loads balanced for smooth, quiet operation, which is perfect for upstairs installations
- No other washer has less vibration**
- Eco-friendly washer is 75% more energy-efficient and uses 56% less water***
- Fast wash cycle takes only 18 minutes to clean dirty laundry****
- My Favorite setting lets you create a custom wash cycle that's always available at the touch of a button
- IQ-Touch control panel offers 12 unique wash cycles and options to meet your cleaning needs
- NSF Certified sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Luxury-Design® interior lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Delay wash option sets the time when the wash cycle should begin for up to 14 hours
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
* Based on AHAM washability test protocol for leading brand front-load washers with normal cycle times less than 60 minutes.
** As tested on conventional wood floor construction with vinyl floor coverings.
*** Energy efficiency based on current DOE federal minimum standards for washers based on Modified Energy Factor. Water savings based on DOE ENERGY STAR® energy saving calculator.
**** Time based on smallest load and fast wash cycle selected for various load compositions
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This