Craftsman BENCH VISE CR PR 1/2
Professional 4 1/2 in. Bench Vise for Heavy Duty Bench-Mounted Grip Add a third hand to your workbench with the Craftsman professional 4 1/2 in. bench vise . Even better than holding the materials yourself, this heavy duty vise gives a rock-solid hold that will stay in place no matter what you're doing. The 2 1/2" capacity fits over most wood, metal or other pieces that you're likely to need. Hold pieces in place for machining, fastening, or doing precision work that leaves your hands free. A molded bracket has holes that allow you to screw the vise directly to your workbench, stable block or stand. Made with 60,000 PSI iron, this professional 4 1/2 in. bench vise can hold virtually anything, regardless of weight or the stress you'll be adding as you work. An extra-long handle offers plenty of leverage to get a strong hold that won't slip. Screw adjustment lets you precisely tighten or loosen the vise for strength at any position.
- The 60,000 PSI iron construction of the Craftsman professional 4 1/2 in. bench vise ensures that it can hold virtually anything, no matter how much weight or stress you apply as you work
- A 2 1/2" capacity can hold boards, straps or other pieces of substantial size for a high level of utility
- Securely screws or bolts directly to your work surface for a rock-solid hold that's perfect for precision projects
- Screw adjustment gives equal strength to any size while resisting sticking from buildup that may occur while working
- Flat anvil top is ideal for disassembling or shaping pieces for a true multipurpose vise