GearWrench 36 Pc. Master Torx® Set with Hex Bit Sockets, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. Drive
36 Pc Master Torx Set Gives You a Grip Crafted from rugged high tensile strength steel, hardened to withstand tough torquing conditions, this Gearwrench master Torx set with hex bit sockets gives you the traction and resilience you need to get the job done right. Featuring a specially designed dimpled bit interface, each socket forces the bit surface against the opposite contact side, for superior traction and less slip with every turn.
Featuring a combination of black oxide and quick cleaning full polished steel construction, this 36 Pc master Torx set resists corrosion, while the wide array of internal and external Torx bits ensures that no matter what size you run up against, you get it turning. A solid addition to any tool kit, especially for the pros, bring this set into your shop, and get a grip with Gearwrench.
- Gearwrench master Torx set with hex bit sockets includes: 1/4in Drive T-10, T-15, T20, T-25, T-27, and T-30. 3/8in Drive T-40, T-45, T-47, T-50 and T-55. 1/4in External Torx E-5, E-6, E-7, and E-8. External Torx 3/8in Drive E-10, E-12, E-14, and E-16. 1/2in External Torx E-18. Hex Bit Sockets 3/8in Drive: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8in; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10mm
- Chrome steel sockets and black oxide bits resist corrosion
- Properly hardened, this set stands up to tough torquing
- Unique dimple design ensures solid grip
- Includes plastic storage and organizing tray
- Guaranteed by Gearwrench for life