Kenmore Elite 36" Induction Cooktop - Stainless Steel
Kenmore Elite 36" Induction Cooktop - Culinary Innovation Revolutionize the way you make dinner with the Kenmore Elite 36" induction cooktop 4920 . Featuring super-fast heating times, a pan detection feature and automatic shut-off; this induction cooktop is as functional as it is stylish. High-tech induction provides more responsive cooking by producing a magnetic field that heats the pan instead of the cooktop, saving energy and making it easier to clean spills. Bring your kitchen into the 21st century with the Kenmore Elite induction cooktop.
- Enjoy the fastest, most flexible surface cooking available - induction delivers faster, more responsive cooking with near instantaneous temperature changes. It works by producing a magnetic field which heats the pan instead of the cooktop making spills much easier to clean-up off the cool cooktop surface
- Enjoy super fast heating times using less energy - induction cooktop features Power Boost to let you go from a low simmer to a rolling boil twice as fast as gas or electric cooktops
- Use the left side as two independent elements or as a bridge with a griddle
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings and since the controls are digital the exact setting can be duplicated anytime
- Always have the peace of mind your cooktop has turned off - thie pan detection feature only engages the element when a metal pan is present on the burner and the entire cooktop shuts off automatically after 12 hours of being left on
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim
- Smart element provides 4,800W of power but also avoids wasting energy by sensing small pots or pans and only feeds current to one of its two elements
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This