Dynamic Cooking Systems 36" Gas Grill with Rotisserie NG - Stainless Steel
Tired of trying to find the hot spot? DCS allows you to control the power of your grill as precisely as you've always dreamed. Precision ported, U-shaped 304 grade stainless steel burners rated at 25,000 BTUs per burner offer powerful performance and control. The patented Smart Beam® grill light perfects grilling at night with a 50-watt halogen light integrated into the rotisserie motor that is capable of illuminating the entire grilling surface. Our patented Grease Management System® reduces flare-ups by effectively channeling oil and grease away from the flame while grilling. A 9-volt Battery Ignition insures safe and efficient grill lighting every time and Double-Sided Cast 304 Grade Stainless Steel Grilling Grates feature one side with a gentle radius for support and handling while the other side is W- shaped for maximum grease capture while leaving perfect sear lines. Ceramic Radiant Technology provides intense, even heat. The Dedicated Infrared Rotisserie Burner supplies controllable searing heat. The heavy-duty Rotisserie Motor with Stainless Steel Rod and Forks can accommodate up to 50 pounds. Patented design features of the grill are complemented by the DCS original styled cart with unique robust side shelf supports, drop-in serving trays, and large storage drawers.
- Available in Natural Gas or LPG fuel types
- Smoker tray with 3,500 BTU burner
- Double sided stainless steel grilling grates: 304 grade SS
- Grease management system
- Removable stainless steel warming rack
- Available for built-in or on cart applications
- Designer metal control knobs
- Stainless steel drip tray
- 9-volt battery ignition
- Ceramic radiant technology
- Total cooking area: 879 sq. in.
- Primary cooking area (grill): 638 sq. in.
- Secondary cooking area (warming rack): 241 sq. in.
- Gas burners: 3 at 25,000 BTU
- Integrated rotisserie burner: 14,000 BTU
- Gas type: Natural
- Heavy duty rotisserie motor: 120v 60Hz
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This