KitchenAid 36" Electric Induction Cooktop - KICU569X
This KitchenAid® 36 in. electric cooktop features Tap-Touch controls with a ceramic glass surface. The induction element generates instant heat to cookware and provides faster heating times. The center heating element includes a 4800-watt boost function to accommodate high-temperature cooking methods required for some recipes.
- Precise cooking control - Melt & Hold uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm
- Boil liquids quickly - The performance boost function increases the temperature level above the highest heat setting to bring liquids to a rapid boil
- Simplify cooking cleanup - Flush, Tap-Touch controls eliminate knobs for a sleek appearance and easy cleaning
- Indicator light lets you know if surfaces are still hot - The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off
- Elements to support your cookware - Pan size detection provides feedback on whether a pan is suitable for the element
- Keep cooked foods at serving temperatures - The simmer function automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer