KitchenAid 36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop
This cooktop is perfect for an island or peninsula. The downdraft ventilation removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead hood. 400 CFM exhaust rating handles the venting requirements of a varity of cooking techniques from pan searing to stir-frying. Each double-ring round element has two distinct sizes, so you can choose which to use based on cookware size.
- This cooktop features a ceramic glass surface and edges without crevices and cracks, so its easy to clean spills.
- The 7 in. warming zone allows you to keep cooked foods warm until you are ready to serve them.
- Minimize smoke and cooking odors. The downdraft ventilation system includes a three-speed fan and captures smoke, steam, and odors to keep your kitchen fresh and clean.
- The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off.
- Five radiant elements offer fast visual response and even heating for everything from boiling to simmering.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This