KitchenAid 36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
This cooktop is perfect for an island or peninsula. The downdraft ventilation removes smoke, steam, and odors without an overhead hood. 400 CFM exhaust rating handles the venting requirements of a varity of cooking techniques from pan searing to stir-frying. Each double-ring round element has two distinct sizes, so you can choose which to use based on cookware size.
- This cooktop features a ceramic glass surface and edges without crevices and cracks, so its easy to clean spills.
- The 7 in. warming zone allows you to keep cooked foods warm until you are ready to serve them.
- Minimize smoke and cooking odors. The downdraft ventilation system includes a three-speed fan and captures smoke, steam, and odors to keep your kitchen fresh and clean.
- The hot surface indicator lights show when an area of the cooktop is hot, even if the cooktop has been turned off.
- Five radiant elements offer fast visual response and even heating for everything from boiling to simmering.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This